Services & Booking Policy
When you make an appointment, we will ask you for your card details to secure your appointment. There is no upfront fee for your appointment however, in the event that you cancel your appointment within 24hours you will be charged 20% for the late cancellation. Similarly, we will charge 50% for not turning up. Our service time does not including colour and design selecting. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time to ensure that you receive your full service. We recommend that you schedule your next appointment prior to leaving so we can be sure to best accommodate your schedule.
We strive to be on time for our guests and kindly ask that you treat your appointment time with that same respect and punctuality. If you know you will be unable to make your appointment at its scheduled time, please call ahead. The Nail Bar Beauty & Co. will be unable to take any guests who arrive any later than 10 minutes for their appointment. If you are arriving late to your appointment we are unable to provide the service to our usual standard.
In consideration for our guests and staff, we kindly ask that you give at least 24 hours notice of any cancellation, 20% late cancelation charge will apply to your appointment if you cancel less than 24 hour. In the event of a No Show a 50% No Show fee will be charge for the appointment.
A non-refundable deposit of 20% to hold any appointments valued over $150 or for group booking of 3 or more. Changes to appointment must be notify 24 hour prior, or the cancelation policy apply.
We understand life happens, however in order to accommodate everyone in a timely manner we have a strict policy regarding no shows. Missing an appointment imposes a great inconvenience since your stylist is here to serve you and only you at that time. Contacting us to cancel at least 24 hours ahead of time allows us to offer your appointment to another guest. Any guest who consistently no-shows more than three times (3) will have their account frozen. A 50% No-show fee will bar charge to the account. We will not schedule anymore appointments until this fee is paid in full.
CHILDREN (HUMAN AND FUR-BABIES)
While we enjoy having every member of your family in our home, due to the dangers a salon can pose, any children or fur-babies accompanying you must not be a distraction to either you or your stylist. Fur-babies must remain on a leash at all times. This does not apply to service animals who may remain off leash. However, any damages caused to our property you will be responsible.
SERVICE & REFUNDS - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Service Satisfaction: If you are dissatisfied with the quality of service within 48 hours of your appointment, please contact your salon immediately. We offer a free touch-up service to resolve any problems. We respectfully request a concise description and accompanying images of the issue, which will assist us in comprehending the issue and providing a suitable resolution. To take advantage of this, you must schedule an appointment within seven (7) days of your initial service to address the issue. This warranty is null and void under the following conditions:
- The client has received artificial nail services from a salon other than ours.
- The client has not followed the aftercare instructions provided.
- We determine whether the nail damage appears intentional or accidental.
- The client disregarded the technician's recommendation.
- The consumer has attempted nail repairs or alterations on their own or enlisted the aid of a third party.
- The client fails to notify us of any dissatisfaction with the service or nail damage within the allotted time frame (48 hours).
- Nails become compromised or infected as a result of preexisting medical conditions or infections attributable to another salon.
- The customer cannot return within seven (7) days of the initial service.
- Maintenance & Revisions: We acknowledge that unforeseen events may occur. If your nails fracture, peel, or break as a result of such incidents within 48 hours of your service, we will repair the damage at no cost. After this period, however, repair services will incur fees. Outside of this timeframe, nail damage is typically caused by external factors or improper manicure care. We therefore recommend adhering to our nail care guidelines to preserve the condition of your nails. Repairs necessitated by alterations to the original design, normal wear and tear, or improper care resulting in fracture, chipping, or lifting will incur fees. If you have any questions about nail care, our Nail Technicians are available to assist you.
- We do not offer refunds or credit notes based solely on a change of mind.
- We reserve the right to deny complimentary touch-up service to anyone suspected of intentionally causing manicure damage or abusing our guarantee policy. We will make the final decision at our discretion.
- Redo & Removal: If you are dissatisfied with the quality of our service, we will redo or remove the service if you notify us immediately after service completion.
- The ultimate cost relates to the rendered service, not the original estimate. If the work scope deviates from the initial estimate, the final price will be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions regarding the agreed-upon price, please contact our team prior to the service.
- By utilizing our services, you indicate your acceptance of our terms and pricing.